The comments area of SunJournal.com is an open forum for all members of our community. It’s here for you, to share your reactions, feelings and ideas to the events that are happening in our community. Sometimes everyone may not agree with what you say, and we ask that you keep your conversation respectful and on topic.
In order to participate in this forum, we ask our users to refrain from making comments that are:
- Potentially libelous (slanderous)
- Defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, or otherwise hateful
- Excessively foul and/or vulgar
- Inappropriately sexual
- Baseless personal attacks or otherwise threatening
- Contain illegal material, or material that infringes on the rights of others
- Commercial postings attempting to sell a product/item
Because we cannot and do not monitor every comment, we rely on other members of our community to speak up when a user violates this policy.
If you have a question about this policy, or would like to report a comment that violates this policy, please email us.